Uploaded clips featuring petejt

Posted on
Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352
Sep 4, 2009
Owner's Notes
Recorded with two Rhode M3 condensor mics. One VERY close to cab, pointed straight on at side of speaker cone, and mixed slightly to left channel. The other is for room ambience and mixed back in the signal, slightly to the right channel.
A light chorus effect (TC Electronic SCF) is on for most of the clips (hey I am playing some Mercyful Fate songs after all!), then it's switched off near the end.
Posted on
Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/tonefind/public_html/index.php on line 352
Sep 3, 2009
Owner's Notes
Two Rhode M3 condensers used for stereo, one close-mic'd & panned 20% left, the other a few feet away for ambience & panned 80% right, then into Alesis Multimix8 mixer->MI Audio mixer->Pro Tools LE7.
Effects:
0:48-1:40> TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Flanger used (in mono) in front of amp
1:42-2:16> Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress flanger & some echo used in front of amp
Community Bulletin Board
comments and feedback

1
Page 1 of 1

1